Yes! We’re open! In line with the easing of NSW Government restrictions, we look forward to welcoming you back to Panthers Penrith from Monday, 1st of June. The health and wellbeing of our members, guests and staff remain our number one priority.
To ensure the safety of our members, guests and staff we have adopted the following measures:
- Limited venue capacity,
- New social distancing practices,
- Increased hand sanitising stations throughout the venue,
- Temperature checks upon entry,
- New sign-in procedures for members and visitors,
- Encourage the use of contactless payments,
- Separate venue entry and exit points,
- Increased frequency of cleaning during and after opening hours,
- Mandatory CovidSAFE training for all staff,
- CovidSAFE Marshall monitoring the Club and its patrons,
- Discourage commingling and contact with others,
- Preventing people from entering if they are displaying cold and flu symptoms.
Areas within the club that are now open for use include:
- Aqua Golf
- Bingo/Cash Housie
- Gentle Exercises
- Promotions and giveaways
- Live entertainment in Squires Terrace Bar, Dom’s Cocktail Lounge and Lakeview Lounge on Friday and Saturday from 5.30pm.
As restrictions ease, we will look to reintroduce promotions, entertainment and activities.
As we slowly open up our venue to you, we suggest you consider visiting us during off-peak times as the venue capacity is strictly capped.
Please know that we are working hard behind the scenes to ensure that we can provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience to share with friends and family. We thank you and appreciate your continued support during this challenging time and hope to see you soon.