WE LOVE OUR PENRITH COMMUNITY!
Panthers proudly adhere to the ClubGRANTS scheme created by ClubsNSW. The purpose of ClubGRANTS is twofold. Firstly, it enables larger registered clubs with gaming machine profits exceeding $1 million to receive a 2.25% rebate which is then to be used to contribute to frontline services in the local community. Secondly, it provides an opportunity for local projects and services to apply for funding. ClubGRANTS funding is separated into 2 categories:
CATEGORY 1 – FUNDS DONATED BY PANTHERS GROUP
Specific community welfare as well as social services and community development. It also includes community health services, as well as employment assistance activities. For more contact Penrith Council’s Community Projects Officer, Claire Galvin, phone: 4732 8081, Claire.Galvin@penrith.city
CATEGORY 2 – IN-KIND DONATED BY PANTHERS GROUP
Other community development and support services. This includes waiving of room hire, as well as the supply of various items as donations. Current List
Please read the Application Guide
Requests that cannot be considered
- Organisations out of our LGA;
- If you have already received a donation, or sponsorship within the same donation year (September to August);
- Those who have already received a donation or sponsorship from Panthers Rugby League office;
- Individual causes.
Individual Donation Requests for State / National Sporting Competitions
Submit applications to:
Penrith Valley Sports Foundation
WHO CAN APPLY FOR CLUBGRANTS?
The program is for local projects and services that assist people within our community. Funded projects must be in the areas of:
- community welfare and social services
- community development/engagement
- community health services
- employment assistance activities (including social enterprises)