STAY CLASSY WITH OUR DRESS CODE
Our dress code exists so that you, our members and guests, feel comfortable when you visit our club. Below we have outlined exactly what you can and cannot wear into our club. We have created these standards using contemporary standards and common sense as our grounding principles. We also review our dress code regularly to ensure we remain fair and reflective of our community. If you’re unclear, call us on 1300 PANTHERS and check. Stay classy Penrith!
Who does the dress code apply to?
Everyone over 15 years of age. Children aged 14 years and younger are required to dress in neat and age-appropriate attire.
- Great hygiene
- Neat, clean and occasion appropriate clothing and footwear
- Overall appearance should be well kept and not dishevelled
- National dress, where appropriate is welcome
- Headwear is acceptable provided it does not cover the face and caps must be worn forwards
- Fancy dress costumes need to be pre-approved by management
- Poor hygiene
- Untidy, torn, ripped, ragged or unclean clothing or footwear
- Offensive clothing (e.g. items bearing slogans/imagery or associated with criminal organisations, motorcycle gangs, gang colours or fight apparel)
- Jewellery/accessories that could be used as a weapon (e.g. knuckledusters, large dress rings, studded belts/collars.)
- Revealing, provocative or immodest clothing (e.g. No short shorts/miniskirts that expose the buttocks/crotch areas when walking/sitting/standing. No bathers/bikini tops/ exposed bralettes or crop tops)
- Headwear (e.g. bandanas, caps, beanies, cowboy hats or any other forms of non-religious headwear)
- Bare feet, sports boots or studded boots
We step up the class factor after 10pm, which means the below are not permitted:
- No rubber thongs, gumboots, crocs, scuffs or slippers
- No wear singlets/sleeveless shirts worn by men
- No football shorts.
Please note: Our Club management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone if, in their opinion, their standard of dress or behaviour is considered unsuitable. We also reserve the right to conduct bag searches. Thank you for your understanding.