Kelly’s Christmas Buffet
‘Tis the season to be jolly and what better way than to indulge in a Kelly’s Christmas Buffet at Panthers Penrith this December 25 for lunch. Catering for families big or small, Kelly’s Brasserie will be offering a range of all-you-can-eat delicious mouth-watering Christmas dishes cooked by our team of dedicated chefs.
There will be something for everyone at the Kelly’s Christmas Buffet where we will be offering a range of mouthwatering traditional dishes including:
- Glazed ham with maple, orange and mustard
- Roast pork leg with applesauce and gravy
- Roast Turkey breast with chestnut stuffing, cranberry sauce and gravy
- Grilled barramundi fillet with hollandaise sauce
- Roast root vegetables with sage
- Roast chat potato with rosemary
- Steamed green vegetables
- Garden salad
- Pasta salad
- Baby spinach, pumpkin, semi-dried tomato and feta salad
- Thai noodle salad with coriander and mint
- Selection of condiments
- Steamed Christmas pudding and custard
- Selection of cakes and slices
- Fruit salad
In a chilled out and relaxing atmosphere, there will be live Christmas music, and a visit from our friends, Penny and Scratch. Spreading Christmas cheer and merriment throughout Panthers Penrith, Santa Claus is also going to visit good girls and boys.
So escape the kitchen this Christmas and spend more time with your loved ones this year. With limited tickets, be sure to book your tickets in early to avoid disappointment.
Where: Kelly’s Brasserie, Panthers Penrith
When: Tuesday, December 25
Time: Session 1 11am to 1pm | Session 2 1.30pm to 3.15pm
Cost: From $27.30 per Child | $59.50 per Senior | $64.90 per Adult
Please note, incorrect prices were advertised in the December What’s On Guide and the Western Weekender. The above prices are current and correct.