Coronavirus (or COVID-19) continues to dominate our news headlines with the landscape changing daily.
The NSW Government has announced that from Monday 1 June 2020, restaurants and cafes across NSW can permit 50 patrons at any one time. As outlined by ClubsNSW, Panthers will be allowed a maximum of 500 patrons in accordance with the number of restaurants and cafes inside the club. We are working closely with the government to adopt all best practices and implement any measures that may be introduced.
To comply with the regulations, we have reduced and removed some of our events, promotions and entertainment. These include the suspensions or postponements to the following:
– Members Giveaway every Thursday
– Panthers Perfect Getaways every Friday
– Members Sunday Jackpot Draw
– Monday Funday
– Terrific Tuesday
– EVAN Theatre shows.
– Cash Housie
Panthers are taking every step to ensure the safety of our members, guests and staff.
We have adopted the following:
- Temperature checks upon entry
- Sign-in for both members and visitors
- Ensuring our patrons maintain a 1.5 metre distance at all times
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout all venues
- Additional cleaning including sanitising of restrooms, door handles, handrails and tabletops
- Disposable gloves are readily available for all employees to use
- Disposable gloves readily available for members upon request
- Cutlery has been removed from the front of the house and is issued with meals
- Staff have been fully briefed about protective health measures
- Staff who have recently travelled overseas or have been in close contact with a confirmed case are required to self-isolate for a period of 14 days and require medical clearance before they return to work.
The Australian Government Department of Health requires anyone returning from overseas or anyone who has been in close contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus to self-isolate.
Additionally, any person displaying flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat, tiredness and shortness of breath will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
It is important to remember that the best defence against any virus is the practice of good protective health measures. We ask that you follow these steps:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water (for at least 20 seconds) or with alcohol-based hand sanitiser especially before and after eating, and after using the bathroom or other public spaces
- Cover your cough or sneeze and dispose of tissues immediately
- Limit physical contact with others (i.e. hugging, kissing and handshakes)
- Isolate yourself from others if you are feeling unwell (fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath) and seek medical attention if concerned
- Stay informed about the latest developments from and NSW Department of Health (www.health.nsw.gov.au)
As we slowly open up our venue to you, please know that we are working hard behind the scenes to ensure that we can provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience to share with friends and family as the restrictions begin to lift. We thank you and appreciate your continued support during this challenging time and hope to see you soon.