Born in Fall River Massachusetts, the youngest of seven from a sax playing electronics technician father and a mother in nursing, Mark Lizotte aka DIESEL grew up in Australia and in the U.S. He formed the band ‘Johnny Diesel & The Injectors’ in 1986 from remnants of a previous band before embarking on a solo career in 1991.
In 2017 Diesel will celebrate 30 years “off the bus” landing in Sydney in 1987 after a 3- day bus journey across Australia, launching into 9 shows per week – the rest is history. With over thirty five singles, sixteen albums, 6 ARIA awards and record sales edging 1 million, DIESEL is a journeyman of music.
With blues music in his DNA, an influence largely from his Father’s record collection, DIESEL has blended styles to come up with a truly unique sound, punctuated with his distinct guitar playing and vocals.
Date: Saturday 16 September
Time: Doors Open 7.30pm | Show 8pm
Tickets: Adult $42.55
Enjoy dinner before the show
11 restaurants to choose from including:
- Kelly’s Brasserie (Pay with your Panther Points)
- The Ming (Pay with your Panther Points)
- The Diner (Pay with your Panther Points)
- The Backyard (Pay with your Panther Points)
- Kelly’s Cafe (Pay with your Panther Points)
- Osso’s Steak & Ribs
- CJ’s Crab Shack & Grill
- Panarotti’s Pizza & Pasta
- Zen Noodle Bar
- Harry’s Cafe de Wheels
- Oliver Brown – enjoy an after show sweet treat