We’re building you more reasons to have Panther pride
There is so much change happening at Panthers right now that we’re bursting at the seams with excitement. You have no doubt already noticed the construction works occurring, so let us explain exactly what we have built, what we’re still in the process of building and what we’re about to start building.
Opened April 2018
Why it’s awesome…
- Designed by interior design extraordinaire Richie Stevens of Sydney based Mono Designs.
- The previous bar has been replaced with new floors, walls, tiles, counters, cabinets and golden beer taps.
- It’s also now home to the Panthers Bottle Shop. MORE >
LINK BRIDGE & NEW ENTRANCE INTO CLUB
Opened April 2018
Why we love it…
- This is a new entrance and takes the total number of entrances into the club to three. (They other two are; the main entrance facing Mulgoa Road and the Punters Bar entrance, accessed from the ground floor of the car park.
- The entrance is on level 1 of the car park and lets you walk from your car, into the club, all under cover so you need not worry about the weather.
- There is a very impressive 10 metre wall feature installation showcasing a massive black and white image of our most dedicated Panther fans as well as a massive illuminated Penrith Panthers logo.
MULTI-LEVEL CAR PARK
Opened April 2018
Why it’s a big deal…
- 5 level car park building, four levels completely under cover.
- Features 524 car park spaces.
- Star Car Wash on the ground level.
- Features direct access to the club from either the ground floor, or through the link bridge on the first level.
- Located in front of Aqua Golf, behind iFLY Indoor Skydiving.
- Spread across approximately 3,600m2.
- $19.1 million investment by Panthers Group. MORE >
STAR CAR WASH
Opened May 2018
Why it’s great…
- Located inside the multi-level car park on the ground floor.
- Convenience with a capital C. Drop off your car, enjoy yourself in the club, you’ll get a text when you’re car is done.
- Open 7 days a week from 10am.
- Offer Panthers Penrith members great member discounts.
- You can use your Panthers Points to pay for your car clean.
- There’s no need to book, just bring your car in. MORE >
UPGRADES INSIDE THE CLUB
Construction dates: July and August 2018
Why we’re excited…
- Upgrades to carpet, chairs, walls, light fixtures
- A few surprise features we know you’re going to love.
- In excess of $2 million spent to make our club nicer for you.
THE ROYCE RETIREMENT VILLAGE
Status: Construction started February 2018
Why you want to retire here…
- Firstly, it’s named after one of our gods, Panthers legend, Mr Royce Simmons! Do we need to continue?
- State of the art retirement village with rooms overlooking the Panthers Rugby League Academy NRL training field.
- Features 133 one, two and three bedroom apartments and a 128 Bed Aged Care Facility.
- Secure basement parking, 24/7 concierge facilities and full access to all that Panthers Penrith has to offer.
- Quality accommodation, first class service and the opportunity to enjoy an active and engaged lifestyle.
- The display suite is located inside our foyer. MORE >
EAST SIDE QUARTER APARTMENTS (ESQ 1818)
Why everyone is talking about this…
- A $500 million dollar 850-apartment master-planned development within the Panthers Precinct.
- Designed by renowned architecture/interiors firm Turner Studio and Oculus landscape architects, known for Barangaroo.
- Developed by CABE Development.
- Features retail, lake frontage, communal spaces, landscaped boulevards, nature walks and running tracks. Views of the lake and Blue Mountains will never be built out. Fifty percent of the site has been allocated to landscaping, creating a green oasis for residents and the broader public. MORE >
Status: DA Approved – Construction commences 2019
Why it’s exciting…
- 116 serviced apartments with studio, one, or two bedroom configuration
- To be located on the western façade of the multi level car park
- Developed by Panthers Group.
WESTERN SYDNEY COMMUNITY & CONVENTION CENTRE
- An entertainment and recreation destination for the community
- Exhibition/conference facility for up to 1000 banquet style with dividable spaces
- 190 room four-star hotel with a dining offering, rooftop pool and deck
- Serviced Apartments
- Parking for 530 including secure, weather-protected basement parking
- Landscaped civic domain, dedicated active and passive zones
- CFA 4500m2.